Thursday 15 May 2014

Time for a Change // Le Temps du Changement

You may notice something a little different about my blog! After nearly a year (a year!) of being Simplicity, I decided it was time for a change. I was inspired by this little play on words 'Elsa Pell', and that really got me thinking: it's time to move my blog to the next level. 

I've always wanted to make my blog a little more sleek, but it's taken me until now to start the ball rolling. I have numerous plans, and this name change is only the first step....to be continued!


***

Avez-vous remarqué un changement dans ce blog? Après presque un an (un an!) d'être Simplicity, décidé que c'est le temps du changement. J'étais inspirais par ce petit jeu de mots 'Elsa Pell', et ça m'a fait penser: c'est le temps d'améliorer mon blog.

Je voulais toujours que mon blog soit plus élégant, mais j'ai attendu jusqu'à aujourd'hui de faire démarrer des choses. J'ai nombreux plans, et ce changement de nom est la première étape.....à suivre!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'll reward you with chocolate and love.